Check it! Gingham checks are back in a big way and we are now seeing the trend filter through fashion, office and homewares with two great Australian brands, Sass & Bide and Country Road using black and white gingham check throughout their latest ranges.
Released last year, Inky Co.’s Gingham Black roll wrap is sooo hot right now in wrapping, especially teamed with our just released Black Kraft. Add a level of British charm and sophistication to your gifts with this versatile pattern – great for both male and female gifts. Designed and made in Melbourne, we proudly support Australian made.
Team with a Gingham, Stitch Grosgrain or Black Satin ribbon (all newly available to our online store) to complete your gift.
Mood board images sourced from Sass & Bide and Country Road
Here at Inky Co. we are super excited to introduce you to our new Love Envelope Card! Created on our vintage letterpresses, each envelope folds down into a gorgeous gold foil card. A new take on a traditional card, it is perfect for holding gift vouchers, or add some confetti for a cute surprise. Available in white and black, each pack also includes a gold foil heart sticker. Perfect for any time you want to spread the love!
With Valentine's Day quickly approaching, it's time to get romantic! Try our cute Heart Pom Pom DIY to help you add a lil' extra love to your Valentine's gift.
1. Carefully cut out your chosen template heart around the black solid line. For our gift we used the small template.
2. Place the template onto the back side of the roll wrap. Carefully trace around the template using a pencil. You will need around 10 heart templates to make your pom pom. The more hearts you add the ‘fluffier’ it will look. TIP: You can use a ruler to keep your roll flat while you trace.
3. Carefully cut out your traced heart shapes. Set aside one heart and lay it (colour side down) on your work space. This will be your base heart.
4. Fold all your remaining hearts in half down the middle with the back of the heart facing outwards.
5. Attach double sided tape to the left side of the heart stopping at the centre point.
6. Place a folded heart on top of the flat one, ensuring that the centres align.
7. Fold down the left side of the heart, aligning the edges, and push down to secure. Repeat this step until you have added all your hearts. Once you have attached all your folded hearts to the pom pom you can secure the final right flap to the bottom heart using double sided tape.
8. Once complete you can trim any roughly matched edges to ensure no white shows through.
9. Attach the heart to your gift using double-sided tape. It is now ready to give to that special someone.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Inky Co. is pleased to offer a range of Melbourne designed and manufactured paper goods as well as imported accessories to selected bricks and mortar retail stores. To request to become a stockist of Inky Co. please complete the following details and we will respond shortly. Please note, we are not currently wholesaling to online stores. Note: If you are an existing stockist of Inky Co. please click here.