SHIPPING & RETURNS
We highly recommend choosing an address, like a work place, where you are available to sign for your parcel. If this is not an option for you, please closely track your parcel and try to be home when the parcel is delivered. If no-one is available to sign for your parcel or Australia Post and Courier Please determines there is a safe place to leave your parcel they will photograph the parcel in the safe location. If no safe location can be found, the delivery driver will leave a card with details on where you can collection your parcel. We recommend you collect your parcel as soon as possible.
Inky Co. will not be liable for for parcels deemed missing or stolen if proof of delivery is provided by Australia Post or Couriers Please.
• Orders are typically processed and packed next business day, except at Christmas (October to December) when orders will be dispatched within 7 business days.
• Australia Post - customers Australia wide are offered Australia Post standard eparcel shipping. Australia Post Express Post shipping is currently unavailable.
• We recommend that you allow up to 7 business days for Australia Post and Couriers Please deliveries to reach you.
• Our shipping fees are auto-calculated by Australia Post and Couriers Please based on the delivery destination and the weight of your order.
• Inky Co. is not liable for and will not provide a refund for parcels deemed missing or stolen if proof of delivery is provided by Australia Post or Couriers Please.
• Orders are typically processed and packed next business day.
• Order from New Zealand customers are collected by New Zealand post each fortnight, other than the month prior to Christmas when we dispatch weekly.
• All orders are shipped via New Zealand Post.
• Flat rate of $20 shipping on all orders.
• Once items have been shipped, they become the property and responsibility of the purchaser. If a product arrives damaged, or is misplaced, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to liaise with New Zealand Post. No refunds or replacements will be given for products missing or damaged in transit. We will however provide you with all the necessary information to make your claim.
• Please enter your shipping address correctly. If you do make an error with your address please notify us via email immediately. Inky Co. will not take responsibilty for incorrect addresses, if a parcel is turned to us we will charge you the standard applicable postage rate to resend your order.
Inky Co. does not ship to countries other than New Zealand and within Australia.
• Austalia - we recommend that you allow up to 7 business days for Australia Post and Couriers Please deliveries to reach you.
• New Zealand - once your parcel has been collected by New Zealand Post we recommend allowing up to 7 business days for delivery
Please note: we try our hardest to pack orders out as quickly as possible but once your parcel leaves our premises we aren't able to control the speed of delivery provided by Australia Post, Couriers Please or New Zealand Post. Inky Co. is not responsible for the delivery times of products. Once the products have been dispatched, it is the Customers responsibility to liaise with the postage provider nominated by Inky Co. (as notified to the Customer) in relation to date and time of delivery. Inky Co. shall not be liable for any inaccuracy of information provided to Customers relating to the date and time of delivery.
Customers will receive a tracking number and tracking link as part of our dispatch email, this tracking number and link will enable you to track the progress of your parcel on the Australia Post or Couriers Please websites. Please allow up to 24 hours from receiving the dispatch email for your tracking information to be updated.
PARCEL REDIRECTION IN TRANSIT
If you are unable to be there to receive your parcel, Australia Post and Couriers Please offer multiple methods of redirection and alternative collection. Please refer to their correspondence or their websites for more information on redirecting your parcel or organising alternative collection. Inky Co. is unable to redirect parcels that are in transit, this must be done by the parcel receiver.
DELIVERY - SIGNATURES, AUTHORITY TO LEAVE & SAFE DROP
AUTHORITY TO LEAVE
• If a parcel is delivered using the 'authority to leave' method, Australia Post and Couriers Please will find and take a photo of your parcel in a safe location as proof of delivery.
• Inky Co. is not liable for for parcels deemed missing or stolen if proof of delivery is provided by Australia Post or Couriers Please.
SIGNATURE ON DELIVERY
MISSING IN TRANSIT
MISSING OR STOLEN AFTER DELIVERY
RETURNS, CHANGE OF MIND & EXCHANGES
CHANGE OF MIND & EXCHANGE POLICY
Please choose carefully, refunds or exchanges are not permitted for change of mind for products ordered online.
FAULTY ITEMS & DAMAGES POLICY
We will happily arrange replacement, exchange or a refund for goods that are supplied in a faulty condition or incorrectly supplied. Inky Co. will only do this within the following five (5) working days of you receiving your order. To arrange this we require a digital photograph of the faulty product sent by email along with your purchase order number. A "Faulty Goods Claim Form" will be emailed in reply to your faulty goods claim. Please reply with your contact details and the "Faulty Goods Claim Form" to email@example.com.
We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not deem itself faulty or damaged. If you believe you have received incorrect goods, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and contact details and a description of the problem.
Inky Co. also reserves the right to not replace faulty or incorrect goods if the above process is not followed.